It is a decentralised and bottom-up initiative, inviting all quantum scientists, engineers, educators, communicators, entrepreneurs, technologists, historians, philosophers, artists and their organisations to run their own activities – such as outreach talks, exhibitions, lab tours, panel discussions, interviews, etc. – to celebrate World Quantum Day around the world.
- See how to get involved: https://worldquantumday.org/how-to-engage/
- Submit your event: https://worldquantumday.web.cern.ch/events-map
- Follow us on Twitter: @WorldQuantumDay
- Subscribe to the World Quantum Day news mailing list: https://mlists.ist.utl.pt/mailman/listinfo/groups.phys-info.wqd-news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch/share our latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2NF7RsGN8
Find out more: https://worldquantumday.org/
Join us in celebrating World Quantum Day on and around 14 April 2022!
-- The World Quantum Day Team